The United States Patent and Trademark Office (“USPTO”) has redone its website at www.uspto.gov. According to the USPTO, the new website was designed from best practices to make it easier to learn about and engage in the activities and services of the USPTO. For those who prefer the old website, it can still be accessed from the “our former home page” link on the new home page until February 29, 2012.
Contact UsTrademark Sentinel
Owens Tarabichi LLP
111 North Market St., Suite 730
San Jose, CA 95113
What’s My Next Step?
- The Consequences of Using the Trademark Registration Symbol ® If Your Mark is Not Registered
- Should I Include an Entity Designation Such as “Inc.” or “LLC” in my Trademark Application?
- How Long Does It Take to Get a Trademark Registration?
- The Difference Between a TEAS and TEAS Plus Trademark Application
- Application Serial Numbers of Trademarks